As discussed on the Systemic Modelling Facebook group we’re starting an Online Systemic Modelling Practice Group for people who have attended Clean for Teams AND at least one Systemic Modelling Training course.
We’re starting 2 monthly groups at times that work for most people in Europe, Russia and the USA as follows:
- The 1st Saturday of the month from 17:00-19:00 London BST starting on 6th July
- The 2nd Thursday of the month from 19:00-21:00 London BST starting on 11th July.
Given that we’re an international bunch spread across continents and time zones it could be interesting and helpful in a number of ways
- We can get to practice in a group setting without having to travel, and work it around our own work/life schedules;
- We can run themes that help us to become really great at facilitating this kind of approach and
- We can test and work out which online platforms actually work best for us and this style of facilitating.
- We can explore different themes and topics
- We can practice running the different models in the group
- Take turns facilitating the group
- Record sessions for evidence for our learning journals/accreditation
- Get to know other students from across the globe, not just the ones who turn up in your local/chosen training venue.
- Run themes where we find out more about ourselves as facilitators
- Learn how others do things well/not so well
- Give feedback to each other and share development tasks
- It could be another way to be a supportive learning group outside of the training room
Grow our online/virtual facilitation skills
- Find out what does and doesn’t work in terms of being a virtual learning group, which can then inform our own practice/work
- We can debug and find out which platform works best for this kind of work (Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts etc)
- Ways to flipchart information virtually
- Discover what you need to be at your best as a online/virtual facilitator